View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #33
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochina View Post
3) I'm relucant to move to a Kindle since I will essentially losing mobile access to the books I have already purchased, but those of you who have had Kindles for more than 2 years, which models do you have? Any problems with the battery?
I have had my Kindle Keyboard since June 2011. I am getting about 3 weeks of reading on a single charge. I keep wifi/3G off.

As for losing your library if you switch, converting from epub to AZW or Mobi is very easy using Calibre.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote