View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
An alternative would have been to install "Kindle for PC", download it there, copy to Calibre, and convert to ePub.
If it's available, yes. But as I mentioned above, I've seen some ebooks that are not available for the kindle apps. And if you have no compatible device... then the only available option is the Cloud Reader (or an alternate bookstore). It seemed to me that that was the situation the OP was in.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote