View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:59 AM   #10
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
For future reference should someone search this thread - my (home) network is "non trivial" with separate routers for internet access (DHCP / DNS - default 10.1.1.1) and wireless (default 192.168.x.x). It is probably possible to configure my network to work, but I was keen to actually use CC (!) so I switched on the wireless on my internet router - and connected both directly to that - and that worked.

As an aside, the Calibre -> Preferences -> Sharing over the net -> Test Server function looks useful. It is invoking a browser (with 127.0.0.1:8080 IP ??).

AND that page provides Server & Client access logs. When I have some time I will look through them.
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote