View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #16
tekline
tekline began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle Writer has gone from strength to strength since it was first announced here and now many users are using the software, including professional software developers.

"I do appreciate all the help and support you have given me and I must say that the more I use your programme the more I really appreciate the fine product you have developed. I have a company, MobiApp121, we have just launched building mobile applications with a cross platform solution, so I can respect the development and work you have put into it. As in developing and sourcing the tools for that product I have spent a good deal of time looking at eBook authoring software, such as, Jutoh, Sigil and Calibre and yours is by far the most professional solution in allowing the true developer to finely control the html structure. (I really dislike Calibre - it's more of a management tool but far too complex with major issues and bugs). If I was giving out a prize for a great tool, with excellent support that does what it says on the tin, yours would be in the running for gold! - Steve Fishwick (25th September 2012)

Kindle Writer has had numerous testimonials and user reviews and I can now announce that Version 2 is due to be released on 1st October 2012. The new version includes new features like Brainstormer, an ideas processor, and integrated Kindle Cover Maker, a file manager and more. More details on the website.
tekline is offline   Reply With Quote