View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #14
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The Kindle Touch lighted case works really well for light in both a darkened or dimmed area, with the convenience of being built in and always on hand. There are significant drawbacks:
1. The cost of the lighted case is quite high.
2. The cases aren't much in the way of colors/options for custom design.
3. The light is a pain to deal with when reading in a reclined position (like in bed).
4. The case adds some weight to the device (though I still easily can hold it in one hand).

Mostly though, I've loved the convenience of having the light when I needed it. When Nook Glow first game out, I was just a little bit envious and wanted that, especially for the even lighting across the screen. I'd definitely be interested in a Kindle device with glow type technology...then I can buy any case I want, while having the convenience of anytime lighting.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote