View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #76
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
You're missing the point.
Dishes appearance on restaurant menu's pictures isn't "THE main content" you expect from those dishes. Main content is usually the taste.

Which is the main content of the iPad 3? The display.
Readability in bright light conditions IS a CORE feature related to THE main content of the new iPad.

It's not like you lie about the wi-fi or gps capabilities.
Now, if everyone was (and is) ok with the iPad's and all the other tablets' scarce readability in bright light -direct or not- WHY do you need to lie about it?

This is the point I don't get. The first hypotesys was narcissism, and I didn't find any better already.

There's another hypotesis we can do: the coming of the New Digital Gadget is like a religious event. And when it comes to religion, one doesn't complaint about the paranormal look of the Divine, in the representations people make of it.
When you order that delicious looking big Mac from McDonald's, that looks nothing like the image when you get it, and doesn't taste as good as the picture looks, how is that not the same? Is it different if you like the company? Do you take the time to go through every advertising scheme for every tablet there is and write and complain about it? Does it say on the features :readable in full sunlight?

Ftr, I layed out in the awesome sun today and played on my new iPad. I successfully internerded, played cut the rope, machinarium , and installed remote and played iTunes from inside the house. Full sunshine, still readable. not as readable as now,inside, in a dark room, but nothing to huff and puff over.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote