View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 01:14 AM   #4
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Yes I have had this issue however for me it seems to have improved with the 1.9.11 update. I had been experiencing the "tap - no page change - tap again - go ahead 2 pages" every 5 to 10 pages a few weeks ago. It was so bad that I didn't like to use my Touch. I like to look up into the distance on a page turn (to rest my eyes) and so I often missed whether the page had turned once, twice or not at all. Talk about confusing!

However since updating I have only had a couple of double turns in about 5 books.
What firmware version are you using?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote