View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Let me add to that after buying Moon+ My pet peeve is that when I change page to the end of chapter, it places the very last paragraph at the bottom and fits everything else on top. So, if the last page is actually a half-page, instead of seing the remaining of the chapter and then blank lines to fill the screen, I see the bottom half of the page from the previous page and the remaining of the chapter at the bottom. Every time I get to chapter end, I have to read half of the previous page again. Or more depending on how much of the last page is remaining. That alone has forced me to Aldiko.
This one bugs me too, I would really like an option to stop it doing that.
It also means that if you page forward to the end of the chapter and then page back, you don't get the same page on screen as you started with.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote