View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #9
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reow View Post
You're all completely paranoid ... Sun is asking a legit question, and instead of answering (most likely because you don't know what the answer is) all you can do is attack him for being curious. ... . Posting this hate towards people like Sun is counter productive to the community.
I have to say I think you are over-reacting a little.

I didn't take part in this discussion, but I've read all the posts. I can't see any evidence of paranoia or hate.

Sun did indeed ask a legit question. The answers he got argued against what he was proposing. They may or may not be valid answers. I don't have the expertise to judge. What's certain is that they didn't attack the questioner personally in any way.

You are, of course, free to disagree with those answers, but it doesn't help the discussion by making this into a personal issue.