View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
So much for journalistic integrity.
I agree it's not a very credible change of opinion but let's be correct. He writes articles which contain both information and his own opinions. So he's a columnist, not a journalist. I don't think I hold columnists to anything like the same standards as someone who's job it is to be accurate and dispassionate. But he just might be a rather foolish columnist.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote