View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #28
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
WHAT THE BUTLER SAW ......

THE ANSWER

The following post contains the last episode of the saga, in which the foul murderer confesses all, and explains just what was going on that night.

Please read the ENTIRE post - there are 2 sections:
1. The first part is written in the style of the saga, i.e., wordy and full of attempted humor.

2. The second part is a logical explanation of how I had hoped readers would solve the mystery. This is the framework that was used to write the mystery.

Any and all mistakes are completely mine. All was meant to be totally in fun. I hope everyone enjoyed the read!
Poohbear