View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #64
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsita View Post
. . .
Is possible to have the Nimbus font also in Bold and in BoldItalic? (j will double my thanks in this case).
I was a bit surprised by this, since my Sony reader does create the required Boldface fonts from the two fonts embedded the example EPUB that I provided.

I have also been informed that this is an issue for the new Kobo readers, so I am working on an update of NimbusMod that will include all four required font variations regular, italic, bold, and bold-italic.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote