View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
By the way, I just checked the NetLibrary site for LAPL, all it had was Project Gutenberg/public domain ebooks. I even tried searching for titles that I have checked out so I know the library has them and those didn't show up in NetLibrary. It seems the NetLibrary site for LAPL is only for direct reading of ebooks via web browser. I guess licensing restrictions would forbid them from making copyrighted ebooks available for everyone simultaneously via NetLibrary.
Hmmm, that's interesting. I only checked for some titles but didn't try to see if I could download anything. Thanks for the update.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote