View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #47
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I don't think we should weigh the club down with all sorts of rules. Trust people to nominate a good book, and then vote for the one you want and don't vote for the other ones.
I'll second that. A rule that we don't have repeats sounds fair enough, but for all these other factors, simply make your point on the thread and then let the voting decide.

In fact, I propose a new rule:
- no more rules, including this one.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote