Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #42
TongueTied
Zealot
TongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm saying the software most likely will be buggy. I've read the threads and the software is buggy on all prior Kobo models.
I wouldn't think there is any reason to say this. There were a few big bugs (most happening at the same time) that affected quite a few people but now there are hardly any. Due to those big bugs, Kobo got its a$$ kicked all over international social media, and the technical press. They would have to be really thick to try releasing a firmware again that wasn't thoroughly tested. The current firmware appears to be relatively stable. There are a few people experiencing issues but for the most part, there isn't a continuous outcry about bricked Kobos like there was 8 or 9 months ago.
TongueTied is offline   Reply With Quote