View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Ok, I think I have figured it out. Both books were on my reader already and then I deleted them when I connected it to the PC with the USB cable. Then I put an edited version of them on the Kobo again. I still have no idea why I can only do both steps when I connect the reader for the second time but apparently these are the only cases this happens so it's not random and I can live with that.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote