View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #35
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
To answer your earlier question, I create "collections" using an old version of Sony's ebook software, as I find this much easier. I have converted books using Calibre and noticed that the tags affect my collections if I don't delete the tags and replace it with the name of the collection which I want it to be in.

Calibre isn't simple to use, but it's worth it when you get used to it (so I've been told!).
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote