View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #4071
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Aura ONE
So I am joining the ranks of those who admit they have a book buying problem I am setting a 2017 goal of not spending more than R1 000 (South African Rand - that would be able to buy about 3 new paper books, or about 4 or 5 ebooks). It's not really about the money. I just have so many unread books (more so since getting an ereader) and it is silly to keeping buying lots of new books when so many are waiting to be read. Let's see how I go.
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote