View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #302
Psyny
Psyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPsyny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle PapperWhite
Hello,

I'm new to mobile reading. And i'm with an little issue.
I'm trying to convert old scanned files. The problem is: the scanned files have 2 collumns. Using BRISS i can mark areas and divide they, ok. But theres a way to replicate the areas i've marked to crop to every page? I mean... i need to redo the crop marking in each page?

Thanks!
Psyny is offline   Reply With Quote