View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Thanks, that's clear enough when CC gets its metadata from calibre (either pulling it from there, of having it sent). What about this, from the previous post?

"When I select Pages (#pages) for display in the book list, the actual number that is in that field will be displayed. If I select Pages (the #pages column again) in the book details, the displayed value is {0;"
That probably says that the format you have stored with the integer custom column isn't something that CC can handle. In particular, CC can deal with "{0:" and "{:", but it can't deal with the format "{0;" (that I think is invalid even in calibre).

What is the exact column definition in calibre for #pages?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote