View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:51 AM   #10
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
The COMPLETE works of PGW? Finally something that almost makes me wish I lived in the US.
I'm sure it'll just be those works published before 1926 or that are otherwise in the public domain in the US.

(From 1st January 2021, all works published in the USA in 1925 will come into the public domain, joining the 1924 publications and 1923 publication from 1 January 2020 and 1st January 2019 respectively, and all pre-1923 publications that have been in the US public domain since 1st January 1998.)

In the UK and EU it seems likely that PGW's works won't come into the public domain until 1st January 2046.

And in the US, some of his works will be in copyright until at least 1st January 2070!

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-26-2020 at 04:53 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote