View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I used to turn them off in Firefox using about:config, but then the Scientific American website began using something that made it unusable with that setting. Now I have to endure them while I read as quickly as possible so I can scroll them off the screen. Needless to say, anyone or any site that sticks their jiggling, jittering crap in my face loses a great deal of goodwill with me.

Is there a setting on these forums that will turn them off?
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote