Thread: Tapatalk issues
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:33 PM   #10
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
It took me a while, but I finally got my various Tapatalks working again.

One version told me that I had to create a Tapatalk account to login to Mobileread, but that's not true. (I don't want to give Tapatalk the login credentials for all of my forums.)

In all cases, I had to delete the old Mobileread forum entry from the Tapatalk app (I closed the app to be safe) and re-add it. The biggest problem was that searching seems to be broken on older versions of the app. I was finally able to add Mobileread by searching for the full URL https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ .

Hope that helps somebody.
Thanks for this!

I'm using an old version too. The new one has fonts that are too small in the thread even set to large. The list of threads is ok, it's only too small reading the thread. The people at Tapatalk don't care.

I'm still having a problem though - when I tap on a link for the "originally posted by" it takes me to the browser, not to the post in Tapatalk. Is this happening to you?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote