View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 05:55 AM   #8
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
For it to work well, you would need a reader with Carta and Regal technologies, powered by the latest chip from Freescale : the i.MX 7. And a front light.
I would happily buy such a reader, especially if the screen were really large : 20" or more.
Lbooker, I do it exactly for the situation in which the front-light is not relevant / utterly not wanted (you use a traditional monitor if you do not mind the torch in your face, and in the environmental situations in which your monitor would be unreadable, also the front-light would be barely visible...) ; )
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote