View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 03:56 AM   #71
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Hitch: Yup. I have tested it with old and new test documents. First I create a standard HTML and then I convert it to XHTML. One step is conversion of name to id. What I did to check is run all my test documents and opened the resulting ePUB into Sigil. No errors in Flightcrew and the links worked from an to the notes in Bookview as intended. There were also no name in the links.
Therefore, as far as I know it is working as intended untill I get a Word document in which it doesn't work.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote