View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
simon, you might want to take a look at the "see a device in a café near you" thread ; i know we have quite a lot of members in the UK, depending on where you live you might be able to find a kind soul who is willing to meet you and give you a demo of their 500 (and maybe even a 505). i know there are quite a few sony's in the UK, and i know a lot of people are really happy with their 500's and see no reason to upgrade for the moment.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote