View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Thanks for sharing! I love the type of leather they use. Back in the days of paper, I had a Filofax made out of this type of thick leather in this exact color. Memories.....

I can't get past the corner straps, though. They just tend to ruin the esthetics for me...

I found these Lapueze covers that are gorgeous for the Touch, so I am hoping they will make them for the PW as well. I inquired by email but never received a reply.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote