View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Very nice.

My problem with these cases is those straps just ruin the aesthetics for me.
Y'know, they have bothered me in the past as well, but the fact that they are mostly leather makes it easier to tolerate. I guess it'd be nice if the one elastic strap had a leather cover on it, to make it at least more uniform, but it doesn't bother me too much.

All the other systems for retaining the Kindle rely on plastic bits, which I can't stand. The old K3K case with the "rail" mount was the best solution, but that's just not possible anymore.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote