View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #112
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
If you don't like something I write - PM me about it before going public with the complaint, you might just convince me to change my mind.
Sorry. That was not my intention. Please continue. I will go back and soften whatever I wrote. Sorry.

EDIT: The copy you showed was old and "in-progress" (when I was still editing it the first time). I have to do lots of edits and "Saves" before I can see all my errors and fix them. I did not find anything to change now, because I already made it less harsh before you posted the old (unfinished) version you quoted. Is the post at that link still harsh? If so, what should I change? I am really much better with machines than with people. Sorry...

EDIT 2: It looks like you were just posting the results of your research on the "short file" problem, which just COINCIDENTALLY turned out to be the same "library loader script" problem that I fixed for the math library. Your input is welcome here. I am glad to retract any harsh statements that I made. Sorry. (My intention was to try to "synchronize" our posts that seemed to be following two divergent "threads", but I did not word it in a tactful manner. Tact is not one of my strong points.)

EDIT 3: Thank you for your input here knc1. It is helpful and welcome.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-23-2012 at 11:15 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote