View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I think I'm leaning toward Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, but Nation by Terry Pratchett sounds interesting, also. The idea of Pratchett using survivors on a remote island to exploring cultural and religious viewpoints appeals to me. Still, there's that line in the book's description about Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere being reminiscent of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker series but darker that really makes me lean in that direction. I'm a huge fan of that five book trilogy.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote