View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #52
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
More clues:

I successfully created an epub without a cover. The epub and the odt are in now in the same directory. I reopen the odt file to try again. I browse for a cover and the LO locks up. After closing the program I notice that the epub already created is now gone. It is getting erased somehow.

Also, when calling the extension on the already saved odt file, the metadata is not saved. In previous versions the metadata would already be there if I reopened an odt file to recreate an epub.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote