View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skells View Post
That seems kind of counter-productive. If nothing else is keeping a lock on the database and I can verify that time stamps are synced to the machine running calibre-server, how can I set it to automatically refresh itself? Am I using the wrong arguments?
We don't have a choice. The python sqlite interface opens the DB read/write.

As for the rest of your question: are you saying that dropbox is changing the timestamp of the file and calibre-server is not seeing that change?

If dropbox is not updating the database while calibre-server is running, then I see only two workarounds:
1) periodically stop and restart calibre-server
2) use one of the other techniques to serve your content. For example, it might be easier to start/stop the server using the WSGI interface. You could use calibre2opds to periodically generate a new website. You could also use the calibre php server. All of these options bring along some inconveniences, so I would suggest option 1 as the best way forward.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote