View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Seeking ideas about digital giveaways with no DRM

Hello Mobilereaders,

Because I have no staff, I'm coming here for some brainstorming ideas because I know many MR members are generous with advice.
As an independent writer/publisher I'm planning on adding ongoing giveaways to my business website.

What I'm looking to do is have a small monthly giveaway drawing to visitors who take the free ebook download and then a nicer quarterly giveaway drawing for paying customers.

I'd like to be able to purchase a prize preferably in a digital format and then email it to the winner. I want to work with digital prizes because a portion of my site visitors and customers are from outside the U.S. where I live. So shipping physical products outside the U.S. gets expensive quick. Also purchasing a gift card from a big company runs into problems because if it is purchased in U.S. then it can be difficult to redeem outside the U.S. Therefore I need to develop a pool of prizes that gives me flexibility in and out of the U.S.

I'm hoping to put together a list of potential giveaways from various producers of non-DRM digital products (ebooks, e-comics, ezines, music, movies, games, etc.)

So, if anyone knows of a nice source of no DRM digital entertainment products and subscriptions, please leave a reply. The list will likely be useful to any readers of this thread and it will help me with my research.

And please tell me what kind of giveaways you think would be cool.

Thank you for your time.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote