View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #12
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
ImogenRose, I'm publishing through a small house publisher called 2 Moon Press. I really like them. They treat you like a human being, and not cattle to be exploited like the big houses do.

lene1949: Books-A-Million, a collectible book site, was the one that had it for sale at $165. But that was a couple days ago. I just checked again and they don't have it anymore. And no, I'm not trying to weezle out of showing you the link. I just don't have it anymore. Yeah, I admit I probably should have saved the link as proof, or did a screen shot, but alas, I failed to. I guess on less believable subjects like this, I should likely include such a thing for the doubters.

However, I do have a consolation prize for you. While the one that shows the $165 copy is gone, here's an amazon page showing 3 out of 4 sellers offering it for higher than list price, with one asking as much as $75 for a copy. I hope that's sufficient proof.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote