Thread: iPad Which iPad is for you?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #9
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'm tempted to get one soon after release, being a Gadget geek though I've got a few more things on my list to get before it.

Still if I do end up getting one after release, its probably going to be the 32GB without 3G. If apple has stuck to the current standard SIM format, I've probaly gladly paid the $130 for the 3G but as I'll primary be using it outside the US, the lack of support for that SIM format would just make it an expensive extra I could not use.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote