Thread: iPad Which iPad is for you?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #7
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I voted for a 64 GB with wifi. But truthfully, I don't know. I'm not sure what the 3g gives you besides phone based internet - maybe GPS? So I need to do some research. My other debate is go small, in case something great arrives in version 2 - though its hard to see what that would be. I bought an ipod touch first gen, and then later wished I'd had the speaker, which showed up on the version 2.....ah so many decisions, and sooo looong to wait.

Vicki
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote