Thread: iPad Which iPad is for you?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 04:06 AM   #5
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
I was also planning on the entry-level model just to see how it works out, but will probably go for (and have voted for) the 32Gb. I expect to upgrade to the iPad 2.0 when it's available and I think the 32Gb will be a bit more useful further down the line as a general 'house' tablet.

Not interested in 3G at the moment - the things I plan to use it for I don't need to be permanently online, and I hope it'll tether via bluetooth; if not I'm rarely far away from a WiFi signal.
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote