View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #20
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
I still can't get the hang of embedding youtube videos in here.
Shel, to embed a youtube video:

At the Youtube video page you like, right click and copy the code where it says "embedded" on the right hand side of the youtube page. Then press the "youtube button" in the reply to thread portal here at MR. Then right click while the cursor is in the reply to thread window and press paste. Preview post to check.

Hope this helps. I had trouble when I first tried to post Youtube videos here to until I had a bit of practice.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote