View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 03:31 PM   #4
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Thanks Dale. I have been silly enough to order the 16 GB one, expected next week, so will be writing up and posting my impressions of it. With no screen light and 167 PPI screen resolution it seems like quite old technology. I will probably try to compare it with the Kindle NT as most directly comparable seeing as how it has so many switches. Unclear to me if it has a touch screen as ebay descriptions leave a lot to be desired sometimes. Main features I see so far that I like are page turn buttons and the SD card memory slot though not sure how necessary for book files with 16GB of main memory. May be advantageous for music files.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote