View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #56
xl743
xl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pocketbook 840-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
No. I was syncing with dropbox and updating through a script when launching cr3.
Now that I implemented the OTA Update from dev branch I'll test with that.
Great, so there's a hope that it will be possible to build the x86/Linux app for testing/debugging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
I think you have the same problem as sadowski. He reported the 4-way buttons not working with pb515. I suppose it's affecting all non-touch devices.
So there's still no workaround on that issue? I tried keymap.ini files from various versions of the app - neither worked correctly. How can I help here? I just looked through the source code and it looks like a lot of code has been changed (for example in cr3pocketbook.cpp) and so far I cannot figure out the problem myself right away.

One more problem comparing to pkb version. It looks like CR3 does "double refresh" of a page when it's started. It shows the page and immediatelly regreshesh it. I can see it as an additional "black blinking".
xl743 is offline   Reply With Quote