View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 12:46 PM   #54
xl743
xl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beautyxl743 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pocketbook 840-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
I think it should work with the 360 build.
Hi brucelee! I'm from the-ebook forum and I have committed some small stuff to CR3 sources. I've just tried building your version and have some questions.

- Do you have any tools/automated scripts to build native Linux version for debugging/preview purposes? It's very uncomfortably to build the app, upload it to the reader and many times a day, while developing/adding features or working on bugs. So it would be great if it were possible.

- Since I have PB 301+, I used pb360 build, everything seems to work OK, except dictionary. PB 301+ does not have touchscreen, it has joystick-like keys and some control keys. And the keyboard doesn't seem to be working while in a dictionary mode. The only thing I can do in dictionary mode is to press "exit" button and close the dictionary window. Arrow keys doesn't seem to be working while in dictionary modes. But they work OK in CR3 itself, and they work OK also in dictionary mode with pkb version of CR3. Are there any fix to make dictionary working? Or maybe you could provide me some advice/thoughts how to fix that?

Update: it seems that "down" key in dictionary mode works as "left" key. But other arrows keys doesn't work at all though.

Last edited by xl743; 04-06-2015 at 01:44 PM.
xl743 is offline   Reply With Quote