View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:28 AM   #13
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Ugh I don't like buttons. Are those holes above the buttons the sensors? From the description: "a new page press sensor to turn pages by pressing lightly on the bezel". Hopefully we will also be able to tap the screen to navigate.

I can't imagine it will ONLY be buttons, i'm sure they'll keep the touchscreen. This is just a nice option for people that don't want to use the screen to turn pages. Maybe there will be a setting to enable/disable the buttons on the bezel?
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote