View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #26
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucarda View Post
What do you base it on?

Lets say for example you have a book everyone is recommending to you, but there are two naked guys kissing or holding each other. And lets say for argument's sake that you dont read homo-erotic books.
Would you at least in some degree have some apprehension about it? Even if all your friend are saying you should read it?
In fact, I think I would buy this book just to see people's face in the bus lloking at my cover!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote