View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I know I've seen a handful of books at my ebook library, but I can't remember if they were mostly political or religious. I'll see if I can find them again when I'm at home.

EDIT: 20 books came up on a search of "homosexuality". None from a scientific point of view. They were 1) political, 2) religious, or 3) self-help (e.g., for women whose husbands come out of the closet).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 10-26-2012 at 12:36 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote