View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
iTouch - sync appears to work, but content unchanged

I'm frustrated. I can't find a solution on Apple's site and my iTouch is old enough to not qualify me to call them without getting charged.

I just upgraded to the newest versions of iTunes (10.4.1) and a new version of the O/S on my iTouch (4.2.1.) I don't think my 2nd generation iTouch will actually use a higher one right now (at least not recommended by Apple).

Anyway. The upgrades worked. Everything looks okay, but I tried to change some content last night. Removed a couple of movies and added a couple of seasonal selections. I pushed 'Apply' and it came up with the 'Syncing' messages and it went faster than I expected. There were no changes to the content on the device. I unplugged the device, restarted iTunes and tried again. Same result. What's up? I'm seeing lots of similar questions on the Apple forums, but no real answers. I checked the diagnostics and everything checked out okay.

Anyone have this problem? Anyone got a solution?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote