View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I ended up getting several of silicone covers with a bundle purchase and in my option they are waste. They do not sit properly on the device and shift too easy. They also leave gaps around the side. I will post a picture if you would like to see it.
you put it on improperly and stretched it out of shape. that is the problem with them if you aren't careful, or even if you are. You can try a blow dryer on one of the lowest settings which could let it snap back to life.

All I know is I have used and we currently use 5 soon to be seven silicone covers with no issues....slide the Kindle in don't try and stretch the cover around the reader.

EDIT: I looked closer at your pictures and those sleeves look a lot thinner than the ones we use. But still they can have a tendency to want to stretch if you tug on it in the slightest. But the thinner silicon could explain why yours is so bad.

Last edited by snipenekkid; 12-09-2010 at 12:28 PM.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote