View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traye View Post
Graham, how is for reading PDfs? Just novels, no pictures.
I've only really tried it with pdfs formatted for US Letter paper and with two columns. I'm impressed by the way it crops these to the margins, but you'd have to peer really close to actualy read them on a 5" screen. The reflow sort of works and allows for much more readable text, but is easily corrupted by boxed text, etc.

I've not tried pdf novels, and at the moment I've not got any examples to try out for you. I'd expect the reflow function to work much better in this case. I'll try to download some examples and try this out.

For novels in ePub format, I think it's excellent.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote