View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I've been hoping for something like this! Cool!

At the moment, I can't purchase books from Sony (don't know why) -- I've tried live chat and email and they have asked me to call for assistance. I haven't had a chance to call yet -- but I guess I'd better.

jmaloney -- I have found that live chat is less than helpful on the two issues that I've used them. I hope you get a good response on the phone!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote