View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
The movie theaters used to show Gone with the Wind every 10 years or so in my area, they haven't for awhile now, but I got lucky and managed to get interested in the book and movie around one of those times so was able to see it on a big screen. Truly an amazing experience, even if I did find myself with tears starting to well up before anything happened because I knew what was coming.

The movie will not seem lame in comparison after you read the book.
I saw the film on the big screen the first time, about a year after I read the book. I tear up during the opening music!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote