View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #31
Corkobo
Zealot
Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook Touch
I voted SF & F but only because these are the genres that I read most.

However, SF & F only make up say 30-40% or so of what I read.

I also read Historical fiction and non fiction, Mystery and Thrillers, Science and Political non fiction and Humour.
I read other types of books as well but not in such numbers that it makes any difference (say once or twice a year I will read a book that does not fit in any of the above).

I'm one of those people that re-reads books, in some cases a a lot of times (I have "favourite" books and series that I must have read 7-8 times).
Corkobo is offline   Reply With Quote